What is bee sting allergies?

A bee sting allergic reaction is the most common allergy to bee venom.

It’s usually caused by a combination of factors, including exposure to bee stings or honey.

Here’s what you need to know about bee stinging allergies.

What is a bee sting reaction?

A bee stinger allergy can be triggered by exposure to a bee sting or honeycomb.

The bee stingers are a mixture of proteins, such as the proteins bee sting and honeycomb proteins.

The allergic reaction causes swelling, numbness and weakness.

Symptoms usually develop within a few hours after exposure to the stings.

What causes bee sting reactions?

It’s a complex situation, but it’s probably not the only cause of bee sting exposure.

Another reason is the way that bees produce their sting proteins.

Bee stings may be released when a hive is disturbed, but the sting proteins are produced in a separate part of the hive.

This allows the sting to be released as a continuous, highly mobile toxin.

Symptoms may be mild or severe, depending on the severity of the allergic reaction.

For instance, symptoms can be mild to severe depending on whether you have a severe allergy to stinging insects or not.

Symptoms can include: an increase in blood pressure or heart rate